FOOD SAFETY AND HEALTH
Fundamental of MeSTI, GMP & HACCP
One (1) Day
This course is designed to enhance the fundamental understanding on MeSTI (Makanan Selamat Tanggungjawab Industri), GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point).
This course will cover the overview, importance and role of MeSTI, GMP and HACCP certification.
At the end of the course, participant will be able to:
- Understand the concept, overview, importance and the role of MeSTI, GMP and HACCP certification.
- Determine requirements and application procedures of MeSTI, GMP and HACPP.
- Understand about implementation of food safety based on standard, law and regulation.
- Know the importance of management effectiveness in terms of hygiene control and maintenance, cleaning and sanitation.
Who should attend
- QA/QC officer
- Industrial player (food manufacturing, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care)
- Product consumer
- Owner/Manager of business premises
Trainer from recognized Halal laboratory, HDC Certified and Certified Trainer by HRDF.
RQC Training Room, Revongen Corporation Centre
8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Registration Fee (All prices include GST)
|Early Birds (14 working days prior training day)||RM 500.00/pax|
|Normal Rate||RM 550.00/pax|
|Student Rate||RM 250.00/pax|
|Group Registration (Min. 3 participants)||15% Discount|
*Terms & Conditions apply.