FOOD SAFETY AND HEALTH
HACCP Workshop: Principles & Application
Two (2) Days
This two-day course covers the fundamental of the seven principles of HACCP, the twelve steps for implementation, HACCP requirements within regulated industries and how to implement and develop HACCP standard.
- Introduction of food Safety & the food chain, introduction of food safety relate standard, laws & regulations.
- Introduction to good manufacturing practices GMP element- infrastructure, design & facilities, pest control, maintenance, design & facilities, pest control, maintenance, cleaning & sanitation, waste management.
- Introduction to HACCP & its benefits steps developing HACCP
- Food Safety Policy & Objective, Food safety committee, HACCP principles 1 (Identification of hazards), HACCP principles 2 (Determination of CCP), HACCP principle 3 (critical limit), HACCP principle 4 (Determination Monitoring Procedures) HACCP Principle 5 (Corrective action procedures), HACCP principles 6 (Verification procedures) HACCP principles 7 (Document Control)
At the end of the course, participant will be able to:
- Understand the concept, overview, importance and the role of GMP & HACCP certification
- Learn about requirements & application procedures of GMP & HACCP regulation
- Understand about importance of management effectiveness in terms of hygiene control & maintenance, cleaning and sanitation
- Learn about Food Regulations In Malaysia
Who should attend
- Quality assurance /quality control officer
- Industrial players (Food pharmaceutical, cosmetic, personal care)
- Product consumer
- Entrepreneur in small and medium enterprises
- The owner / manager of business premises
Trainer from recognized Halal Laboratory, HDC Certified & Certified Trainer by HRDF
RQC Training Room, Revongen Corporation Centre
8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Registration Fee (All prices include GST)
|Early Birds (14 working days prior training day)||RM 800.00/pax|
|Normal Rate||RM 850.00/pax|
|Student Rate||RM 680.00/pax|
|Group Registration (Min. 3 participants)||15% Discount|
*Terms & Conditions apply.